The business plan review service is a quick and affordable way to ensure your business plan is as good as it can be.
Using the same scrutiny as a financial manager or Investor, Wendy will review the entire business plan. During the review Wendy will suggest amends and provide advice on content development. A detailed action plan will be provided plus a video recording that will summarise the meaning of the action plan.
The business plan review includes an assessment of the market, operation, technical, managerial and financial aspects of your business plan are there any financial errors or unrealistic assumptions.
These factors will feed into your economic assessment of your business plan review (Is it profitable?).
When you receive the business plan review, the first step is to determine the issues you may want to address. Only after you have accepted the actions identified as being complete can you move forward to submitting your business plan to the appropriate partners.
The price for the business plan review service is based on 15 hours, however, should the plan require more or less time after the initial review. You will be notified and given the option if you still want to proceed.
Finally, it is important that our clients understand that any information you provide will be confidential.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an email with instructions that you should follow.
- The client must supply a business plan in Microsoft Word format, so that track changes to be utilised.
- To craft your review accordingly, Wendy will schedule an initial discussion. This will ensure you receive the most from this process.
- Depending on current workload, please allow up to 5 business days for Wendy to complete the review following on from the initial telephone discussion.
- The clients will receive email notification on completion. This will include the redlined \ track changes version together with an action plan.
- After you receive your reviewed/critiqued version of your business plan, Wendy will schedule a final telephone meeting. This will give you chance to seek any clarification and ask any questions you need.
Optional Subsequent Reviews
Once you have completed all the actions identified from the business plan review service, you may want a further review.
You may send the new version for version for further critiques/comments.
This service is charged separately at a set fee of £147 per review. However, please allow 3-5 business days to complete the evaluation.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions before you make your purchase Terms & Conditions